INDIA ENTRY STRATEGIES | FOREIGN COLLABORATIONS & JOINT VENTURES
We have an experienced panel of legal professionals and experts including company secretaries, corporate lawyers and business and financial experts, well-versed in all the nuances involved in the strategies of setting up business operations in India.
Our professionals can plan the best mode of entering into Indian market for anyone depending on their objectives, purpose, position and requirement through:-
- Advising on setting up of wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures in India.
- Incorporation of companies/LLPs including wholly owned subsidiaries and drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Drafting & negotiation of Shareholder’s Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Technology Transfer Agreements, Promoter’s Agreements, MoUs, Commercial Contracts etc.
- Advising on legal and procedural matters falling under the provisions of FEMA, 1999.
- Advising non – residents regarding investments in India and repatriation of such investments and returns thereon.
- Obtaining Reserve Bank of India (‘RBI’)/Secretariat of Industrial Assistance (‘SIA’) approvals for Foreign Direct Investments in India
- Establishment of Branch, Liaison & Representative Offices
- Formation of Limited Liability Partnerships
- FEMA Exchange Control & Regulatory Matters
- Assistance in all required regulatory approvals and tax clearances including opening a bank account in India
- Corporate secretarial services
- Commercial contracts for servicing, licensing, development, distribution, marketing, Agency and franchising, manufacturing, outsourcing maintenance etc.
- Corporate & Shareholder’s Disputes
- Consultancy and advice on compliance & operational issues.
- Issuing Certificates for exchange control purposes under FEMA.