We understand the UK laws and therefore Pratham Legal provides you with a single point of contact to coordinate the day-to-day management of your UK Company Operations. As your company internationalizes its business, we at Pratham Legal assist you with the risk management and the simplification of your UK operations by keeping your UK Company in good standing and related to corporate governance matters are in good order.
Our experts are experienced in international matters related to Company registration in UK, Double Taxation, Accounting, tax and corporate law compliances, corporate filings requirements for UK Companies, investment protection and intellectual property registrations in UK.
With Pratham Legal you don’t need to fly to UK for registering and maintaining your Company in UK. Our professionals can plan the best mode of entering into UK market for anyone depending on their objectives, purpose, position and requirement through:
- Advice on setting up a UK Company or UK Subsidiary Company
- Company registration in UK| Subsidiary Company Registration in UK
- Corporate or Registered Office services and Service Address for Directors;
- Officers and Nominee Directors for UK Companies;
- Company Secretary or Registered Agents;
- Corporate secretarial services for UK Companies;
- Officers and directors for UK Companies
- Book-keeping, Accounting, financial reporting and tax compliances;
- Corporate Filings with Company House and HMRC;
- Invoicing and payroll services;
- Assistance in all required regulatory approvals and tax clearances including opening a bank account in UK;
- Consultancy and advice on compliance & operational issues;
- VAT registration Services;
- VISA Services.
What you need to incorporate a Company in United Kingdom
- 1 (One) Director and 1 (One) Shareholder. Same person can be Director and Shareholder both; Director or Shareholder must be at least 16 years old;
- Director and Shareholder can be of any nationality and reside anywhere in the world.
- You don’t need to fly to UK for registering a Company in UK;
- A Local address to be used as Registered Office. In case you don’t have a place for registered office, Pratham Legal will arrange one for you.
- A Service Address for Director. This address can be of anywhere in the world. This address will be
- Minimum GBP 0.01 as paid-up share capital. There is no maximum limit.
In case you have question(s), please feel free to reach Mr. Prashant Kumar at email@example.com or +91 9821008011 (WhatsApp)