Company Registration in Singapore | Accounting & Tax Compliances for a Singapore Company
We understand the laws of Singapore laws and therefore Pratham Legal provides you with a single point of contact to coordinate the day-to-day management of your Singapore Company Operations. As your company internationalizes its business, we at Pratham Legal assist you with the risk management and the simplification of your Singapore operations by keeping your Singapore Company in good standing and related to corporate governance matters are in good order.
Our experts are experienced in international matters related to Company registration in Singapore, Double Taxation, Accounting, tax and corporate law compliances, corporate filings requirements for Singapore Companies, investment protection and intellectual property registrations in Singapore.
With Pratham Legal you don’t need to fly to Singapore for registering and maintaining your Company in Singapore. Our professionals can plan the best mode of entering into Singapore market for anyone depending on their objectives, purpose, position and requirement through:-
- Advising on setting up of a Pte. Ltd. Company in Singapore;
- Incorporation of companies including wholly-owned subsidiaries in Singapore;
- Corporate or Registered Office services;
- Officers and Nominee Director Services;
- Company Secretary | Registered Agent Services;
- Book Keeping & Accounting Services including filings with ACRA;
- Financial reporting and tax compliances;
- Assistance in all required regulatory approvals and tax clearances including opening a bank account in Singapore;
- Corporate secretarial service;
- Invoicing and Payroll Services;
- Singapore GST Registration and GST compliances;
- Consultancy and advice on compliance & operational issues;
- Employment Pass | Dependent Pass | VISA Services.
What you need to incorporate a Company in Singapore?
- 1 (One) Local Director (Should be Singapore Citizen, permanent resident, or a person having Employment Visa). In case you don’t have a Local Director, Pratham Legal will arrange one for you;
- 1 (One) Shareholder. This may be an Individual holding a valid passport of a company incorporated in India or anywhere else in the world;
- A Company Secretary/Registered Agent – We will act as your Company Secretary/Registered Agent;
- A Local address to be used as Registered Office. In case you don’t have a place for registered office, Pratham Legal will arrange one for you.
- $ Minimum $1 as paid-up share capital. It is advisable to keep at least $1000 as initial paid up capital.
In case you have question(s), please feel free to reach Mr. Prashant Kumar at email@example.com or +91 9821008011 (WhatsApp)